No Products in the Cart
pets Premium/Advanced/Basic Smart Pet Feeder
Are you always WORRIED whether your pet is starving at home? Is your pet having separation anxiety ALONE at home? Simple. Get the latest pet technology 2 in 1 Smart Pet Feeder for all dogs and cats, some even bought it for their rabbits! With this, you can plan your feeding scheduled while monitoring your pet, you can even talk to your furkids!
The primary function of our smart pet feeders is they are able to set to schedule up to 4 feedings per day.Each individual meal can be adjusted accordingly to the user's preference, starting from 1 portion to 10 portions. (1 portion is about 10g). Other than the auto feeding scheduled I just mentioned, you can also choose to feed manually by pressing a single button through the mobile APP. If yours is a basic feeding, the manual "feed now" button will be on the feeder itself.
Note: Basic Pet Feeder will have to key manually via the physical control keys on the feeder itself while Advanced and Premium pet feeder can control via mobile APP. Internet pairing can only be in 2.4ghz for now.
Our Premium Smart Pet feeder is equipped with a built-in HD camera that allows pet owners like you to monitor your pets anywhere, anytime. You can also interact with your pet by speaking through to your phone or listen to what is actually happening at your house. You can also call your dogs or cats that it is time to eat!
The lock mechanism ensures zero chance of your pet breaking into the food bank. It also allows pet owners to clean the removable food tray and food tank hassle-free.
The Advanced & Premium Smart pet feeders also have a battery compartment to ensures your pet will still be fed on time even during a power-cut situation. By installing three size-D batteries, your smart pet feeder will still work dispense the pet food based on the pre-scheduled data stored in the feeder.
Storage capacity for dry food 4.5kg (Basic & Premium Pet Feeder) 4.3kg (Advanced )
Food diameter between 0.5cm - 1.5cm dry food
Support Android or IOS system
Programmable portion control, able to set 4 meals a day,
1~10 portions adjustable per meal( 1 portion equals to 10g )
Support WIFI, 802.11 b/g
9.6” x 12” x 15” dimension(with food tray)
9.6” x 7.7” x 15” dimension(without food tray)
1 Year Local Warranty
1 x Feeder base
1 x Food hopper
1 x Cover
1 x Food tray
1 x Product manual
1 x Adapter
1. Download the PetFun APP
The app itself is available at both Apple
2. Select Video Smart Pet Feeder
3. Make sure the green indicator is flickering if not, press and hold the set button till you hear a "ding" sound. ( About 10s)
4. Enter your wifi password. Remember your WIFI connection has to be in 2.4ghz, 5ghz is not supported at the moment.
5. Connect Device either by QR code or Device Ap connection. DONE!
(QR Code is recommended as it is faster and easier to connect )
1. Why does my smart pet feeder fail to be configured?
If the feeder has a connection problem, please follow the steps to check the following points:
First of all, please check whether the device is reset. If the connection isn’t reset before, it may affect the feeder’s connection.
Secondly, please check whether it is connected to 2.4G Hz wifi and whether the feeder is allowed to connect to Wi-Fi.
Finally, please check that the password entered during the connection is correct.
Recommended that the distance between feeder and router isn’t more than 8M (no wall)
2. My feeder is always offline and what can I do?
Network stability is the biggest factor to determine the connection state of the equipment, and whether there is electromagnetic interference around the smart feeder will also affect the normal work of the feeder.
3. Does feeder work when it is offline?
Pets can be fed normally when the smart pet feeder is offline. Once the user has set feeding parameters, the feeding data will be stored, even if the network is broken, it will not affect the feeder automatic feeding. However, the information can not be modified and the user can’t feed manually.
4. How do I record?
Simply insert the sd card after taking out the food tank, once inserted restart the app and feeder. It will start to record after that.
5. Why is the device not prompting when there is not enough food?
The sensor has been removed for this device as it blocks the food outlet causing
The power switch is at the bottom of the feeder, preventing any pets from touching the switch for safety reason.Turn it on.
1. Download the Petwant APP
Method A: The app itself is available at both Apple APP Store and Google Play. You can search "Petwant-A APP" to download it.
Method B: Scan QR Code as shown to download it.
2. Select Region based on your current location
3. Create your account either by email/Facebook
4. Prepare to connect the device by plugging in the power supply and turning on the switch. Remember your WIFI connection has to be in 2.4ghz, 5ghz is not supported at the moment. Ensure the green indicator on your smart pet feeder is blinking, if it is not, hold and press the set button for 5s to enable.
5. Add device by pressing the +, after which choose F1 WIFI and ensure the indicator is blinking before pressing Next.
6. Enter Serial Number Password using the initiate password, 123456. TADA! It's done!